Saturday 2 April 2011

Sorry, Clevelanders

Spring is here in Reims, and I am loving every minute of it.  It's like I live in a completely different city than I've been living in all winter.  The past two days I've gone on long walks on the canal, discovered amazing parks, and have been sitting out in my garden trying to get a little bit of color on my blindingly pale face. 

I'm really lucky to have a little garden, most people live in apartments and don't even have a balcony.  I can hang my laundry outside, and once it's warmer I can set up a table and chairs and eat out there too!  My landlord is this nice old lady, she's 90 years old, and she comes over every morning and takes care of the garden.  At first I was a little weirded out that she was always creeping outside my window in the morning, but now I'm realizing that she has quite the green thumb.  I'm pretty excited for when my rose bush starts blooming again too!  

the rose bush



outside my kitchen window


my new fave park




No comments: